About Bharat Darshan Park
Located in Delhi's Punjabi Bagh, Bharat Darshan Park pays tribute to India's rich heritage through metal replicas of 22 iconic monuments and structures. Created using 350 tonnes of scrap metal by skilled craftsmen, the life-size models transport visitors across India.
Key Highlights on Display
- Taj Mahal: Admire the beauty of India's most famous monument scaled down.
- Qutub Minar: Marvel at the intricate details of this UNESCO World Heritage minaret.
- Konark Sun Temple: Appreciate the majesty of the 13th-century temple's wheel design.
- Charminar: Be awestruck by the symmetry of Hyderabad's iconic landmark.
- Mysore Palace: Gaze at the vibrant architectural style of South India.
Explore Different Regions
From North to South, East to West, explore regional diversity through monuments like Red Fort, Hawa Mahal, Nalanda University, Ajanta-Ellora caves, Hampi temples, and more. Immerse yourself in local culture, art, folklore, and history. You can check out Bharat Darshan Park SDMC photos online to see the intricate models before your visit.
Scenic Walking Trail
Stroll along the 1.5 km walking track amidst lush greenery and catch glimpses of monuments from different angles. Enjoy calming views of the structures lit up at night.
Relax at the amphitheater or kids zone. Savour street foods representative of India while admiring live performances. Interact with guides to understand each monument's legacy.
Significance of the Project
The park promotes sustainability, heritage preservation and national pride through its unique display of India's rich architectural heritage and craftsmanship's glory in one scenic spot. It has become a major tourist attraction and learning centre for all.